Sunday, May 14, 2017

// // Leave a Comment

Best 3 Weight Loss Shake Recipes

The weight loss shake recipes in this post are not just "shakes recipes", they are healthy breakfast treats that have been cleverly designed for one purpose which is weight-loss.

I invented these healthy breakfast shakes recipes when I was in my weight loss getting into the best shape possible.

Although I tried so hard for years to lose weight I didn't achieve any of my goals.

I had tried a lot of diets, and so many workout and cardio plans but my weight didn't change as I wanted.

Eventually, I started to do even more research on the topics of fat loss, nutrition and training to find the answers.

During my quest to a healthy lifestyle, I started to realize the importance of calories for weight-loss.I also began to understand that eating and drinking clean and healthy food and getting proper minerals and nutrients is more important than counting calories, The body needs nutrients from food for fat-loss.

After 6 weeks of counting calories that I ate, I realized that "counting every calorie" was not the proper lifestyle that I wanted. 


                        Best 3 Weight Loss Shake Recipes


I made these 3 shakes recipes for two purposes which are weight loss and incredible taste these shakes are balanced, they are delicious and most importantly they are full of healthy nutrients.

Here are 3 of the healthy weight loss smoothie recipes that I have created to be delicious breakfasts.


                                         

                                                    Blueberry Shake


This is on of my favorite shake recipes ever it's so simple and refreshing but it's thoughtfully and I'm just obsessed with it.

Ingredients (Serves one): 
  • 1 cup blueberries
  • 1 Medium banana
  • 1/3 medium avocado
  • pinch cinnamon and vanilla
  • 1/2 cup water (or as needed)
  • ice to make it cold
Instructions: 

Blend all ingredients together until smooth.

And now it's ready to drink this weight loss shake is so creamy and have such a pretty pink color although it's creamy it is very refreshing and that's why I love it.


Calorie Per Serve Breakdown:
  • 1 cup blueberries= 80 cal
  • 1 Medium banana: 100 cal
  • 1/3 medium avocado: 100 cal
Meal total= roughly 280 calories

                                                     chocolate Shake 


The second weight loss smoothie we're gonna make today is my favorite healthy chocolate shake, even though this recipe is chocolate it's a simple, healthy and perfect recipe. 
Ingredients (Serves one):
  • 2-4 teaspoon cacao powder (raw cocoa)
  • 1 medium banana
  • 1/3 medium avocado
  • pinch cinnamon and vanilla
  • 1/2 cup water (or as needed)
  • ice to make it cold (+tsp xylitol optional)
Instructions:

Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
And it's just pure chocolate deliciousness, it's gone so creamy and it's just perfect and it's even okay to have this shake for breakfast. 

Calorie Per Serve Breakdown:
  • 1 Medium banana: 100 cal
  • 1/3 medium avocado: 100 cal
Meal total= roughly 200 calories

                             THE BANANA-YOGURT Shake

The third and final shake that we are going to make today is the banana yogurt shake, This is such a simple recipe which is easy to make, refreshing and delicious.
Ingredients (Serves one):
  • 1 medium banana
  • 2/3 cup coconut yogurt or full cream yogurt (or another yogurt substitute)
  • pinch cinnamon & vanilla
  • 1/4 cup water (or as needed)
  • ice to taste

Instructions:

Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
Serve chilled and enjoy.

Calorie Per Serve Breakdown:

1 medium banana = 100 cal
2/3 cup full cream yogurt = 100 cal

Meal total: roughly 200 calories

Thank you so much for reading this post I really hope that you enjoyed making my 3 weight loss shakes recipes with me and if you enjoyed it make sure to share it and to comment with any question you have.



0 comments:

Post a Comment